This is the web site of Specialized Graphics.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 555, Rooihuiskraal, 0154 South Africa
or you can reach us by telephone at: +27 12 661 9600
or by fax at: +27 12 661 6711
1) Specialized Graphics respects the privacy of our newsletter subscribers, customers, contacts, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires or forms.
2) For each visitor to our Web pages, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name (where possible).
3) We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by consumers such as survey information and/or site registrations, names and addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers when provided.
4) We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
5) We do not share, disclose or sell any personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number or email address) collected online on this site with third parties for whatever reason. Such information will only be used in the course of normal customer/business communications between yourselves and the office of Specialized Graphics. (An exception would be when personal information in our possession is demanded from us by a legal authority for the purpose of upholding the law.)
6) We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
7) We may use e-mail addresses that you have provided to send general e-mail related to our products and services or if you have indicated a desire to receive additional information. To be excluded from further general email communications, activate the opt-out facility at the end of the email sent to you, or simply let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address, and we will respect your wishes. Personal responses to email sent to us will not include an opt-out facility.
8) If you supply us with your postal address, telephone number or fax number on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address and only receive telephone/fax contact from us with information regarding orders you have placed on-line.
9) Specialized Graphics do not market to or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 years of age.
10) Specialized Graphics do not currently set any cookies, but may use "cookies" or similar technology in the future to obtain information about your visits to our sites or your responses to e-mail from us - both individually and in aggregated data that does not identify you. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our web sites or e-mails in which you showed an interest or took some action, and help us improve the quality and usefulness of our sites. While cookies help us improve your experience while visiting our sites and customize our communications to the services you may desire, you have the option to block them through your Internet browser or other commercially available software. However, doing so may make some of our sites' features unavailable to you.
11) We store subscriber and/or password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.
12) Our responsibility with regard to security and privacy does not extend to other web sites for which links may be found on our pages. We cannot be held responsible for the content or privacy practices of pages that are linked from our web site.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 23 November 2010 06:50)